Courselle Cycles offers a one-year warranty against manufacturer's defects on our frameset (Frame and Fork). Manufacturer defects do not include damage resulting from improper use or a lack of maintenance, and Courselle Cycles, will be unable to satisfy any warranty claim related to improper use or maintenance.
To validate your warranty, you must have first returned your warranty card along with proof of a professional build back to Courselle Cycles. Not only is a professional build important should you need to file a warranty claim, but it will also ensure the best and safest ride. We must receive your warranty card and proof of a professional build within 30 days of receiving your product.
Warranty claims should be sent to email@example.com and are valid for 365 days of the date of purchase. Courselle Cycles reserves the right to request photographs of the damage and may only replace the damaged part, rather than the entire bicycle. Courselle Cycles also reserves the right to issue a store credit at any time for warranty claims we are unable to satisfy based on current production or any other reason. Courselle Cycles is not responsible for any labor charges or fees related to warranty claims.
Warranty cards should be scanned and sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Download your warranty card here.
Courselle Cycles is not responsible for safely storing your bicycle, for maintaining your bicycle, or for making sure you ride your bicycle safely and follow local laws.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always have your bicycle built, adjusted and/or maintained by a professional bicycle mechanic.
- Observe and obey all traffic laws.
- All complete bikes come with dual caliper front and rear brakes, please check your local safety laws and regulations for more information on brake requirements. We do not recommend ever riding without a brake.
- Check your tires, brake calipers, brake lines, brake pads, brake levers on a regular basis.
- Always use lights at night.
- Carry an extra tube set, portable bicycle pump, bike tools, and extra set of lights while riding.
- Wear a helmet that is within safety compliance regulations.
- Cities have different safety regulations, please make sure you are following all laws when riding.